WHAT WE DO
We Help People Manage Pain, Achieve Well-being, Live in Health, Harmony And Happiness
If you are experiencing any of the following
we can help you…
- Unable to discover inner peace and happiness.
- Drug abuse, sexual issues, infertility.
- Mood swings, stress, depression, anxiety, ADHD and PTSD.
- Anger, sleep disorders, chronic fatigue, pain.
- Back pain, neck pain, headache, migraine.
- Illnesses like asthma, diabetes, obesity, GIT issues.
- Self-harming, lack of coping skills, self-esteem.
- Lack of motivation, loss of memory.
- Losing your job.
- Unable to cope with workload, feeling undervalued.
- Lack of job satisfaction, lack of control over working day.
- Frustration with work environment, lack of support and pressure.
- Academic under achievement.
Social / Spiritual life
- Peer pressure and relationship issues.
- Family conflict, divorce, pregnancy issues.
- Parenting, teasing/ bullying, humiliation.
- Conditioned mind not ready to break its habitual patterns.
We Have Helped Thousands
I have been able to cope with and manage my diabetes to a far greater extent than I had in the pastI have never experienced the effects of pure joy and happiness as I feel when practicing Girish Jha classes. Through a regular practice of Girish’s unique program, I have been able to cope with and manage my diabetes to a far greater extent than I had in the past, all while enjoying a calm and peace and happiness within my daily life. In fact, his teachings have helped me to look at my disease as an opportunity to learn about myself.
Deep insight between what one does and why one doesMr. Girish Jha has a deep insight into the connection between what one does and why one does. He can help one understand and establish the cause-effect relationships in the various areas on life.
Training military officers in Himalayas was stress relieving and increased performanceGirish was called at Army Cantonment at Leh in Himalayas for a training for Officers and their families and troops. I was the Army officer in General Staff to coordinate this training. I must say this that the feedback collected after training of 187 officers and about 1000 odd troops in various camps was encouraging. were found to be very refreshing and stress relieving and troops could produce more work and output. Army has expressed its gratitude to Girish ji
Guided meditation and stress management
Layman’s guide to relaxation and mindfulness
Retrain brain, release stress and restore well-being
Harmony and happiness program
Pain management program
Free 15 Minute Complementary Consultation
- includes Free Self-Evaluation of Stress/P.A.I.N. Followed By Guidance , How to Meet The Challenges Of Your Life
- ( Online or by Phone)
- Click Here to Book Free Complementary Session