About Girish Jha
Girish Jha, MS, BS, has been teaching, mentoring, and promoting wellness for people seeking proven results without the reliance (and costs) associated with pharmaceuticals. He has been offering services in the field of mind-body non-pharmaceutical, well-being and illness management programs for the last 35 years.
He has helped improve the quality of life for people suffering from psychological disorders (ADHD, PTSD, and anxiety) and physical disorders (including Muscular Dystrophy, various forms of cancer, and debilitating pain).
His people come from all walks of life (technologists, engineers, public servants, politicians, diplomats, teachers, adolescents, and even medical doctors). He guides people to move from the state of P.A.I.N. to one of PEACE (which can lead to improved PROSPERITY).
P.A.I.N. covers the mind, body, and spirit for people. The impact from P.A.I.N. can cover one or more of the following symptoms: anxiety, anger, panic, grief, chronic pain, physical pain, asthma, obesity, under achievement, family conflict, lack of self-esteem, and even transsexual issues.
He has studied world religions, eastern psychology, thousands of traditional practices, under the tutelage of 50 Himalayan masters, in addition to his formal education in physics, chemistry, psychology and physiology. Specific experiences includes:
- Director and Professor, Applied mindfulness & wellness from eastern wisdom at GirishJha LLC
- Project Coordinator -Applied mindfulness and wellness at High Altitude Medical Research Center, India
- Former Program Officer, Applied mindfulness and wellbeing programs from eastern wisdom at MDNIY
- Former Researcher -Applied mindfulness/meditation & Wellness from the eastern wisdom at Central Research Institute of Yoga ( Now MDNIY)
- Former Teacher- Mindfulness, wellness, eastern wisdom at Indian Mission, Jakarta
- Former Senior Project Director -Applied mindfulness and wellbeing approach at United Nations Drug Prevention Program (UNDPP)
- Former Program Head – Yoga Therapy, Wellness & Mindfulness at International Health Exchange – Mongolia
- Former Teacher- Mindfulness/ Meditation & wellness at Vishwayatan Yoagashram
- Former Student wandering monk -learning eastern wisdom from many masters at Laxman Kutir- Master disciple tradition
- Former Studying eastern wisdom-applied mindfulness from ancient texts at Shakti Sadhana Kendra
- Former teacher of applied mindfulness -compassion, loving kindness at Move from PAIN to Peace to inner Prosperity
- Studied Research Methodology in practices of eastern wisdom & mindfulness at SVYASA Yoga University Bangalore
- Studied Psychology- eastern and western, mindfulness at Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute, India
- Studied Bheem Yoga, traditional mindfulness at Swami Shaktisheshwarananda, Ujjain, India
- Studied Applied mindfulness from ancient texts from eastern wisdom at Swami GaribDasji- Tantra Master
- Studied Yoga Teacher Training at Swami Dhirendra Brahmchari
- Studied Philosophy- eastern from ancient texts of mindfulness/ meditation at Swami Laxman Das Avadhootji – Himalayan Master
- Studied Tantra at Shakta Tantra by Dr. KC JHA and Naresh JHA
Start with a smile – let’s take a journey together
Some claim it takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile. Less work more peace.[/mk_icon_box]