What we do
P.A.I.N. Defines All Problems of Human Life
The eastern wisdom is 6000 years old. More than 3000 masters have taught thousands of practices to millions of people. These practices help manage pain, achieve well-being and peace. It is easy to understand the problems and sufferings of life, when they are organized in a pattern. We have named this pattern as P.A.I.N.
What P.A.I.N. Stands For
P – PRESSURE. Pressure of anything from outside or inside that causes physical, mental, emotional, social changes.
A – Anxiety. Any pressure causes anxiety. When pressure increases and resources deplete, we experience discomfort and pain.
I – Intimidation. Continued pressure and anxiety intimidate us. It causes fears – fear of loss of wealth, possessions, love, relationship, job …………..
N – Negative attitude/ expressions. When pressure, anxiety and fears work together in life, it expresses itself in negative attitudes, expressions at home and work.
P.A.I.N.disturbs the equilibrium in life. We experience absence of inner peace, calm, rest, happiness and wisdom. This leads to many illnesses, which we all are aware.
Stress Reduction & Metabolic Health
- More than 80 % of illnesses caused due to stress. The silent metabolic syndrome may cause hypertension, rise in blood, diabetes, heart stroke etc.
- Science says that meditation/ mindfulness practices have been shown to help relieve anxiety, stress, fatigue, general mood and sleep disturbances (8 Things to Know About Meditation for Health).
- Meditation based programs are considered safe. There are evidences that it may reduce blood pressure, common menopausal symptoms, and help people with irritable bowel syndrome.
Guided Practices – Authentic And Joyful
- Himalayan masters mentored Girish Jha, MS, BS for 26 years. He has been offering services in the field of mind-body non-pharmaceutical, well-being and illness management programs for the last 35 years.
- He has helped improve the quality of life for people suffering from psychological disorders (ADHD, PTSD, and anxiety) and physical disorders (including Muscular Dystrophy, various forms of cancer, and debilitating pain)
- He uses more than 100 techniques that he has learned from different masters. These practices are free from cult, dogma, belief and religion.
Retrain The Brain For Well-being, Harmony & Happiness
- Recent advances in neuro science suggests that change in mind fires the brain and rewires it. This process brings profound changes in behavior, attitude and personality.
- Mindfulness/ meditation combined with many subtle practices can help manage pain and achieve well-being.
- We personalize a program/ course depending on physical and mental conditions of participants.
Live in Peace And Happiness All Time
- Researches have demonstrated that regular practice protect DNA from stress related malfunctioning.
- Eastern wisdom methods of meditation releases negative emotions that reduce productivity, creativity and decision making skills. Regular practice develop growth-mindset and discovers inner peace and happiness.
- Girish Jha, MS, BS helps you to find out, what blocks your progress. He selects practices that are most suitable for you.
Deep insight into the connection between what one does and why one doesMr. Girish Jha has a deep insight into the connection between what one does and why one does. He can help one understand and establish the cause-effect relationships in the various areas on life.
I have been able to cope with and manage my diabetes to a far greater extent than I had in the pastI have been able to cope with and manage my diabetes to a far greater extent than I had in the past , I have never experienced the effects of pure joy and happiness as I feel when practicing Girish Jha classes. Through a regular practice of Girish’s unique program, I have been able to cope with and manage my diabetes to a far greater extent than I had in the past, all while enjoying a calm and peace and happiness within my daily life. In fact, his teachings have helped me to look at my disease as an opportunity to learn about myself.
Meditation camps were found to be very refreshing and stress relieving and troops could produce more work and outputAcharya Girishji was called at Army Cantonment at Leh in Ladakh for a yoga training for Officers and their families and troops. I was the Army officer in General Staff to coordinate this training. I must say this that the feed back collected after training of 187 officers and about 1000 odd troops in various camps was encouraging. The yoga and the meditation camps were found to be very refreshing and stress relieving and troops could produce more work and output. Army has expressed its gratitude to Girish ji and more such camps were accordingly organized.
Guided meditation and stress management
Layman’s guide to relaxation and mindfulness
Retrain brain, release stress and restore well-being
Harmony and happiness program
Pain management program
Free 15 Minute Complementary Consultation
- includes Free Self-Evaluation of Stress/P.A.I.N. Followed By Guidance , How to Meet The Challenges Of Your Life
- ( Online or by Phone)
Click Here to Book Free Complementary Session